Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redfin

Randy Couture vs James Toney

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

View PostHuman cockfighting.

Please. Human cockfighting? Maybe this joke of a match, but top MMA fighters are some of the most skilled and conditioned athletes in the world.

View PostPlease. Human cockfighting? Maybe this joke of a match, but top MMA fighters are some of the most skilled huggers in the world.

fixed it for ya

mr reed excelled at tennis camp. contact sports, not for him

as far as the fight, its straight broke. dana white wharbles randy for some unknown reason. the guys like 52!

Randy is getting old but he can still fight.I haven't seen the other guy on the card so I can't pick.Hell Randy fought Lesnar a year or so ago.Gotta give credit where credit is due.Randy is one hell of a fighter.Legend of MMA .Every legend eventually has to retire.

View PostRandy is getting old but he can still fight.I haven't seen the other guy on the card so I can't pick.Hell Randy fought Lesnar a year or so ago.Gotta give credit where credit is due.Randy is one hell of a fighter.Legend of MMA .Every legend eventually has to retire.

The guy he is fighting is a washed up fat old boxer

You call MMA nonsense and in the same breath say you're a boxing fan. Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you were to call early MMA nonsense I may half agree with you. Big fat bar room tough guys who could take a punch. The sport has progressed so far in such a short time it is amazing. The top fighters of MMA are so well versed in many discilplines. You can't say that about boxers. You should really take the blinders off and maybe take a look at some of the better MMA fights of the recent past. Specifically the middle weight/ light heavy classes.