Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calfarmli

Obummer can't spell!!!!!!

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

I see many people routinely mess up the spelling of Obama's name on this forum.

I can't help but think that they were let down by the American School systems.

NO it's INTENTIONALhighfive.gif

I would be willing to bet that the majority of Bush voters have a higher I.Q. than the majority of those that voted for OBUMMER by FAR!!!!!!!!. Honestly no matter how smart you are or how you spell it only take the smallest amount of commom sense to know OBUMMER is incompetent and his policies are bad for all Americans.Good spellers or Bad.Sadly some VERY SMART people that support OBUMMER have their head in the sand or some other place, (up their a--) for whatever reason for this guyheadscratch.gif .

can you explain the differences between Obama's policies and Bush's?

since it only takes a bit of common sense I assume you can explain why Bush's policies were better, and how they differed.

View Postcan you explain the differences between Obama's policies and Bush's?

since it only takes a bit of common sense I assume you can explain why Bush's policies were better, and how they differed.

Fish,I don't have to. If you look at how the majority of the American people feel about the Obummer policies and how they respond in the polls I think it's pretty self explanatory.I do see Social Redistribution of Wealth and Health Care,Weak foreign policy,sharp tax increases,Unmanageable long term debt, Very Strained Race relation between African American and Caucasians and that's only a few.And NOOOOOO I wasn't happy with alot of the Bush Policies,I am very unhappy with OBUMMER policies.

I certainly didn't want John McCain as President,and if he were I think I would be just as UNHAPPY as I am now.OBUMMER was and still is a LIBERAL MEDIA CREATION.

View PostFish,I don't have to. If you look at how the majority of the American people feel about the Obummer policies and how they respond in the polls I think it's pretty self explanatory.

LOL! Nevermind the facts, it's all about feeellllinnnggsss.cwm27.gif

View PostLOL! Nevermind the facts, it's all about feeellllinnnggsss.cwm27.gif

Now it's your turn,Show us feelers how OBUMMER policies are helping this country and what has gotten so good since he took office.headscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

Let's start off with job creation Not supposedly saved jobs, factual jobs,And not a 100 jobs that cost taxpayers 10 million dollars.Start from there.

View PostNow it's your turn,Show us feelers how OBUMMER policies are helping this country and what has gotten so good since he took office.headscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

Let's start off with job creation Not supposedly saved jobs, factual jobs,And not a 100 jobs that cost taxpayers 10 million dollars.Start from there.

I'm no fan of Obama, but the question was about how he's different than Bush policy wise. The question wasn't if he's a good president.cwm40.gif

Obummer has kept many of Bushes policies,Isn't it funny that the Liberals that hated Bush for those same policies praise OBUMMER.A GOOD LIBERAL is A HYPOCRITICAL LIBERAL.

View PostObummer has kept many of Bushes policies,Isn't it funny that the Liberals that hated Bush for those same policies praise OBUMMER.A GOOD LIBERAL is A HYPOCRITICAL LIBERAL.

I haven't really seen those people, but if you have, I'll take your word for it.