Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
126andy

Bucktail Tied by XBMX

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Last year xbmx tied me up a bucktail made from my moustache. I had intended to use it to catch a Bass with my own moustache but it came out so good I decided instead to put in in a shadowbox instead of losing it or getting it torn up fishing. I have another shadowbox with the bucktail that bent after a fight with a fish in Montauk from the kayak that I posted here before. I just wanted to let him know that it is in a good place and his tying efforts were appreciatedhighfive.gif.

View Postrick is a great guy and looks like Andy126 is too althought andy i would fish it ,

it's what was made for , enjoy it.highfive.gif

stresst not my place to say it but your comment seems vulgar and disrespectful.beatin.gif

I deleted it, I dont want you to be upset all nite. It was my mistake I thought we were men here.

Ran into X yestrday morning, he's a great guy. Pretty funny to see he actually touched your nasty moustache and tied a jig with it, lmao. He's also a great rodbuilder, greeat Bass fisherman, and can do a kick ass wheeelie, lol.

I'll be honest, using human hair kinda freaks me out, but I guess its just like any other. I'd say fish the hell out of it, if it gets beat up, just grow your mustache out and replace!

View PostX has a ton of Valuable Knowledge.its just when he chooses to release it I hope I am there to hear it !

View PostRan into X yestrday morning, he's a great guy. Pretty funny to see he actually touched your nasty moustache and tied a jig with it, lmao. He's also a great rodbuilder, greeat Bass fisherman, and can do a kick ass wheeelie, lol.

Thank you both for the kind words. Billy--- I can't hold a candle to your work. As to wheelies----I much perfer a good smokie burnout.

Hell I use to hang in Rick's Bike Shop on Hylan Blvd when I was a younger guy. had to be 40 yrs ago. I think he sold more fishing tackle than Bikes! cwm27.gif

I bought a hand made gaff from him that his buddy made. I still have it on the boat. I'll post a picture some day.

I also used my wife's hair to tie a few flies! biggrin.gif