Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guitarfreek10

lip grip

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

If you don't want a scale with the grip the ones made of all plastic are pretty good and only cost around 15 bucks. I use one on my kayak and have never had a problem with them and the jaw locks down really hard

I have "The Fish Grip" which is the primary tool to control fish and is amazing at how much better I like it than my Boga.

I also have the boga with me to weigh the occasional fish

best 15 bucks I ever spent; what I like best of a few things is your hand is far away from the front of the tool where the hooks and teeth are -- its all about safety for me wading in waste deep water or deeper most of the time

dsci0288y.jpg

word is they are going to make one in black this winter or early next year

they have pink too smile.gif

View PostWhat he said. The Fish Grip is a Toy .

The real Deal & The Toy!

In todays econmy $$$ are hard to come by. I've owned a Boga since they were introduced and also own a Gripper. The Gripper is well worth twice the price and works even better. Plus it floats.heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

View Postyeah $$$ is the prolbem cause im a full time college student so i cant go spend that kind of money for a lip grip. and plus im not lookin for a scale just the lip grip

its not completely necessary...you wading or shore casting? if your a college student just gil the bass, and lip the blues....wait...or is it the gil the blues and lip the bass...headscratch.gif