Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charleston

Tim

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

You are a hard guy to contact. July 29th is the anniversary of Grampa Old Spook's death. It time to pass the GOS Memorial Award on to some deserving member. Check your e-mail. Thank you.

I'm here Bill, sorry, I've been very busy HappyWave.gif Not to mention, there is one little problem in my doing anything with the GOS Memorial - I never got it. redface.gif I've never had it. I've not even ever seen it before...it's gonna be very, very difficult for me to pass it on without ever physically having it redface.gif

I don't even know what it looks like redface.gif

TimS

View PostCouple more hours and I'm goin over there. cwm13.gif

Excellent - you can help me finish the lawn icon14.gif You can even visit with my parents after we're done with the lawn smile.gif

TimS

Well then somone dropped the ball! Crazy Al awarded the plaque to you (Tim) by the sounds of it he never had it engraved and sent it to you. How do we contact him? I'll ty the PM but is there any other way?

BTW I would love to visit with your parents. You can do the lawn yourself. biggrin.gif

View PostWell then somone dropped the ball! Crazy Al awarded the plaque to you (Tim) by the sounds of it he never had it engraved and sent it to you. How do we contact him? I'll ty the PM but is there any other way?

BTW I would love to visit with your parents. You can do the lawn yourself. biggrin.gif

try emailing him. pretty sure his email address is in his profile.

he answers them pretty fast.

View PostWell then somone dropped the ball! Crazy Al awarded the plaque to you (Tim) by the sounds of it he never had it engraved and sent it to you. How do we contact him? I'll ty the PM but is there any other way?

Bill, I haven't heard from Al in a while, he disappears for a few months every year where he doesn't answer emails or PMs redface.gif

We're gonna have a get together soon, I'll remind you the day before this time wink.gif

TimS