Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghilie

Bluefish bare handed!

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Ok, so i had to share this..haha..

At eastbeach yesterday, after fishing the night, before we spotted a blue breaking the surface about 40 yds off shore, it appeared to be injured, but had plenty of fight left in it. I swam out there with a buddy and after about 20 minutes of trying to catch him and chasing him a few hundred yards, i finally managed to get his tail and swim to shore. I thought it was pretty funny, and luckily did not get bit the entire time. Just thought i'd share for some laughs.

View PostOk, so i had to share this..haha..

At eastbeach yesterday, after fishing the night, before we spotted a blue breaking the surface about 40 yds off shore, it appeared to be injured, but had plenty of fight left in it. I swam out there with a buddy and after about 20 minutes of trying to catch him and chasing him a few hundred yards, i finally managed to get his tail and swim to shore. I thought it was pretty funny, and luckily did not get bit the entire time. Just thought i'd share for some laughs.

No photos.... bummer.

View PostOk, so i had to share this..haha..

Good thing that great white didn't come back and finish his snack! cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

View PostGood thing that great white didn't come back and finish his snack! cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Lol, no bite marks in it, although i kept thinking a would see a fin at any moment...

How big was it?

No, no, what where you thinking? That's what I meant to say.

Lucky you didn't get bit, even the small ones can draw blood. be scared of anything that has blue in it's name....bluefish, blue crabs....wink.gif there all vicious.

Bruce