Shotgun question

Rate this topic

woowoo2

View PostSomething get edited headscratch.gif

The 1st reference to the 410 was made by you from what I can see.

Can you imagine that cwm40.gifshakehead.gifrolleyes.gif

Just imagine how happy you would be if you lost everything you have in life and then suddenly got it back
SOL Member #101

View PostSomething get edited headscratch.gif

The 1st reference to the 410 was made by you from what I can see.

Not that it matters, but...

View Post

(Please no .410 talk cwm27.gif)

this smiley thingy is used to convey jocularity, not usually used by one who is a humorless prick.

View PostNice timing - the shotgun thread during non-Office Clowning hours.

I applaud you.

Homey comes in and gives him his due...

View Post

Homer,

I know the drill around here.....

Mr. Woo ( the not humorless prick) accepts Homey's banter. I then ask my horrific question as to why the 410 was discounted so early.

I took the OP's good sense of humor and non humorless prickishness to mean that a one time sideways jab was ok. Plus, when Mr. Woo acknowledged the mightiness of the .410 and how scary they looked on the rack, I feel vindicated.

Having to explain this to humorless pricks is time consuming, but I have a little time before dinner.

Seems Mr. Richard is a little grumpy-pants. Poor thing. Living life like that......

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

View PostSeems Mr. Richard is a little grumpy-pants. Poor thing. Living life like that......

Yes, you would think he would have weighed in on this ultra serious subject by now. I bet humorless folk have a tough time putting their feelings together.

One thing is for sure, he is most certainly too tightly wound to own a .410. The mayhem that would ensue....

Mister Richard Dick is a humorless git...and one who failed to fully read the thread, apparently. His granny panties must've been out on the line, he certainly put them on a little late to get them all wadded up.

Did we **** up your World Wide Web this weekend with our jocularity, Mister Dick? Maybe we can repair it by Monday, with all sorts of serious talk.

You start.

Ordinary ****ing people - I hate 'em.

View PostEither way, if you're trying to break in someone's house and you hear a shotgun rack...it's going to have you crap in your pants.

Except for the times when the actual pellets ripping through the bad guy's intestines are the reason for crap exiting.Remember,bad guys can be stubborn,or just not hear really well.wink.gif