Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TLDig

Guy Gadgets

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

Big brother's birthday next weekend. No idea what to get him. He's one of those people that when he wants something, he just goes and gets it.

Not into fishing. At all. Need something affordable. For the manly man type of guy. Something he doesn't already have.

Ideas?

Hand tools are a good choice.cwm40.gif If you heard him wondering where he put some tool orcwm40.gif wish he had this tool then there is a clue.

1) go to a camping type of store and buy a nice head lamp, Petzel or Princeton tech. 30-50 bucks.

Great to have when you need it, especially if the power goes out, doing anything at night, riding a bike, snow blowing night.....etc.

2) There are also a number of solar chargers out there that will charge a smart phone and ipod device- and they work.

View PostHand tools are a good choice.cwm40.gif If you heard him wondering where he put some tool orcwm40.gif wish he had this tool then there is a clue.

seriously, this guy has more tools than Sears. He took a mere fraction of his tools and put together a complete tool set for me.cwm31.gif

View PostWhat's he into ??

this month, remote control airplanes. hell if i can afford anything for THAT particular hobby. and guns. he likes guns.

View PostBeer or Cigar of the Month Club subscription for a few months?

doesn't drink. doesn't smoke. hammer-time.gif

View PostBack scratcher

He's got the most awesome wife in the world for that... and she's calling me looking for ideas.. and they've been married a while now. eek.gif