Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Oh well, lets try first light

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I think its better than that bigass moon. Light is changing quicker, maybe it makes little balls of deerass hair look yummy.

Stop n say hi

I'll be out front somewhere. Can't miss me, ugliest SOB on the beach.

Great now everyone's coming up to me and saying hello.....cwm27.gif

Have to tell em I'm the second ugliest SOB on the beach...grand poohbah is somewhere else on the front moon.gif

Voices in my head this morning said go to the river. Pffft.

Saw something chasing small bait real tight (foot of water and less) along a beach near the mouth but it looked more like the way macs chase things, knowhutimean? Wasn't a bass or a blue.

Spoke to a guy yesterday who was ballooning a mack during the day from shore near where you were likely to be, only to have 150 yards of line strip in a few seconds-heading straight out to sea, the 3-4 ft tuna breached and snapped the line.

Interesting.....

I saw some footballs just beyond 2kr, towards the shoals, maybe 200yards yesterday @ 6pm - not dolphins, not blues or stripers- footballs maybe 50-70 pounds, a couple were airborn- we thru a 6oz weighted Ron-z at em, they were down as quick as they came up.

Two years ago in the river by the New castle coast guard, snagging pogies, we saw one bigger than a sofa breach 4 times within a 50-100 yards of us. we both looked at each other and said together "did you just F**king see that!"

Sometimes it's jurassic park out there.

Tuna were out there today again no luck we trolled all the way back from Jeffery's not a hit. The ground fishing was very good though lots of cod, haddock, king pollock, didn't here of any Tuna hookups today.

Hit Tantas on Saturday... combat fishing at it best bumper to bumper then we had a barge come thru the fleet reel nice. very few cod and 1 cusk not alot of dogs but enough. No Tuna out deep oh well try another day.