Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF3

Another record

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Ben Franklin didn't go around shaggin frozen flies, but I'd bet this would get anyone's attention if positioned properlywink.gif

VIVIAN, S.D. - The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration says a giant hailstone that fell in central South Dakota has broken U.S. records, even though the man who found it says it melted somewhat while waiting to be evaluated.

The NOAA's National Climate Extremes Committee says the hailstone found in the town of Vivian on July 23 measures 8 inches in diameter and weighs 1 pound, 15 ounces. The committee says the South Dakota ice chunk breaks records set by hailstones discovered in Nebraska and Kansas.

In other news, my son's 12 yo baseball team played 7 games this past week, and I watched about a half dozen others. Didn't see one ball thrown to the opposing team. headscratch.gif

View PostIn other news, my son's 12 yo baseball team played 7 games this past week, and I watched about a half dozen others. Didn't see one ball thrown to the opposing team. headscratch.gif

Why would you?

Nevermind.........it's YOU!