Dad of the year. Daughter gets mauled by a cuda, but b4 doc let's stop for pics

Rate this topic

fishweewee

Is she going for the zero pound test record???

Is that a tooth still in her arm?

It may be hard to get her away from the computer after this, no one ever gets mauled while updating their face-book page.

Peace

Frank II --- If anyone needs me, I'll be in my MAN CAVE, rotating the laundry. - C.C.A. - American Littoral Society Tagger w/ 61 returns - Vietnam Veteran U. S. Army,  Grand Pa of 6

When I was down in Bermuda a few years ago I went out with a guide and we went after Barracudas.

The one thing I'll always remember is he told me to fight the fish and play the fish. Wear it out, enjoy the fight, let the drag and rod do their thing and really tire the fish out because the last thing you want is something with teeth like that still green and coming up to the side of your boat.

Somehow I suspect "Dad" is the kind of guy not to heed conventional wisdom and likely just hauled it in still green and now his daughter has 51 stitches to show for it.

efed up parenting makes efed up people. The guy is a f$#king Asole.

He probably thinks his attitude will make her strong but when you can't count on a parent as a safety net, it will do more harm.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

View PostHis daughter get mauled and he makes her pose for a picture!??! What an *******! beatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gif

Those wounds are terrible. All he should of been thinking was helping his little girl and racing to the hospital. What an a-hole.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I would'nt doubt he'll have it mounted in his living room where she'll have to walk by and re live the experience every day.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.