Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

Patriots - bad omen???

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Last night we were watching the news when talk of the Patriots came on during the sports...when suddenly I hear my daughter say 'is that a girl on the field?'...I looked up and it was Tom Brady stretching out before practiceredface.gif

(I think it was a combination of his new 'doo' and 'soft' body languagecwm27.gif

No matter what foolish haircut (or lack thereof) Brady has, he is still one of the best QB's in the game and gets to go home to this....

gisele_bundchen_4.jpg

...and she makes more money than him. We're good.

View PostNo matter what foolish haircut (or lack thereof) Brady has, he is still one of the best QB's in the game and gets to go home to this....

gisele_bundchen_4.jpg

...and she makes more money than him. We're good.

No argument here - although last year, he seemed to have some timing issues after missing the previous year. Hopefully he's worked those out. Personally, I don't think he had fully healed from his surgery when he decided to play...maybe he got some reassurance from his doctor that the risk of reinjuring the surgically repaired knee was minimal.

I thnk it is the new dew, but I also heard he's in pretty good shape-physically. At 6 5" & his skeletal frame size,he would really have to pack on some pounds to show.

Keep in mind all theses preseason sports shows are trying to make a mole hill out of anything.

News flash: Brady wiped his eye at practice.....next up is leading sports optometrist explaining the ramifications and hidden dangers of wiping your eye, stay tuned

View PostHe checked in to training camp 4 days early. I guess he's had enough of the wife in the offseason...maybe it's true that looks aren't everything. cwm27.gif

I'll bet that skinny unit is a real PITA.