Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surf Cowboy

Surf Cowboy's Weekend Report

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Hey Gang, here it comes:

Sunday morning from dawn to 9:00 a.m. caught a few on clams just outside the outer bar at dead low slightly south of a beach groin somewhere between IBSP and the Hook.

Think I found a loose school, as all fish were from the same exact spot and very similar in size. Not much to holler about, size-wise, though.

Tight lines,

Surf Cowboy

Yah think they're still there? wink.gif That's it, I'm gonna get my clams and find this spot redface.gif Where'd yah say? Between IBSP and Sandy Hook? I'm pretty sure I know exactly where it is wink.gifsmile.gif

I'm just bustin'...that's exactly the general location that is preferred around here icon14.gif Sometimes we even let county names slip...but only when living right on the razor edge wink.gif

TimS

Actually, Tim, this is more specific than I usually get. Ordinarily I would have said I caught them at an undisclosed NJ location. This way, I feel as if I'm living dangerously!! cool.gif

I'm not too worried that anyone will figure it out. Sometimes the fish hide in plain sight!! lg_smile.gif

I'll bet you anything that they go ape-poop sometime around Thurs-Sat when the winds change and the full moon draws near. Just exactly WHERE I think they'll go ape-poop will remain a closely guarded secret! cwm13.gif

Be good (or good at it)

Surf Cowboy

Jersey rules don't apply on the east end of LI wink.gif

Elitist! tongue.gif

Some people call me the Surf Cowboy..."

Can't stop singin' Steve Miller when I see your login name. redface.gif

Jersey rules don't apply on the east end of LI wink.gif

Hey, I wouldn't wanna stop you guys from drawing the enormous crowds out there that it takes to find the fish HappyWave.gif I mean, what's better, 4 pair of eyes standing around looking for bent rods or 45 pairs of eyes standing around looking for bent rods? wink.gif

I'm only trying to help Oz HappyWave.gif

TimS