Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surfflyfish4stripers

Pacquiao vs Margarito nov 13

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Ya gotta fight someone I suppose....Cant sit on ur rump all year long...waiting.....

Not a huge fan of tony after the last BS with the plaster n what not...

But, Should be easy work for Pac as he is still very much alive n kicking hard while Tonys bestest days are behind him....still tough sure....but my guess is easy work for Pac.

I would prefer Shane/Pac.....but...not my call... smile.gif

Mayweather is a putz...the only way he'd fight Pacman is if Manny was 10 years older and showed signs of diminishing in his last fight. I'm surprised he hasn't called Hagler or Hearns out of retirementcwm27.gif

View PostMargarito is taken this one.

Yup, he's taking this guaranteed loss of a fight because of the obvious payday he'll earn for taking the beating he'll endure on Nov 13cwm27.gif

Pac busted up cotto already didnt he?? headscratch.gif

Pac SHOULD fight the winner of JMM / Diaz rematch......JMM gave Pac a few great fights.....If PBF/Pac doesnt happen then whatchagonnadew? Cotto rematch....seems very likely/possible....cwm33.gifbeers.gif

Need to continue making money right?

The whole different orgs, different promotors protecting fighters drives me crazy......As a phan, we want the fights......WE WANT. And now, not 3-5yrs after it should have happened.....

Boxing will never change until there is a single, sanctioning body....Fights that should happen in the prime will not....time waits for no one....Same goes for MMA.....I am all for one sanctioning/governing body....doubt it will ever happen.....and so, we simply get what we get....

I had thought Pacman and Cotto already fought - however, having been flat out in the middle of a semester of nursing school while working full time is like taking a drug called 'oblivious to the world'redface.gif So when I saw that fight suggested, I wasn't surecwm27.gif

View PostI had thought Pacman and Cotto already fought - however, having been flat out in the middle of a semester of nursing school while working full time is like taking a drug called 'oblivious to the world'redface.gif So when I saw that fight suggested, I wasn't surecwm27.gif

You should watch the said fight in you tube. It's a good one.

Pacman should let himself be koed by Margarito on this fight. Maybe Floyd will be willing to fight him after that.

View PostPac busted up cotto already didnt he?? headscratch.gif

Pac SHOULD fight the winner of JMM / Diaz rematch......JMM gave Pac a few great fights.....If PBF/Pac doesnt happen then whatchagonnadew? Cotto rematch....seems very likely/possible....cwm33.gifbeers.gif

noy manny - cotto.

i'm saying Margarito- cotto, i think cotto needs this kind of fight with mararito.

View Postnoy manny - cotto.

i'm saying Margarito- cotto, i think cotto needs this kind of fight with mararito.

It's all about the money. Pac will give the fight to Margarito, So that mayw can fight him. Any bets?

View PostIt's all about the money. Pac will give the fight to Margarito, So that mayw can fight him. Any bets?

It won't happen. Otherwise Mayweather will ask for a 30-70 split. Besides, I think Pacman is not that dirty and greedy to give a fight away. MHO.