Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smellsfishy

My daughter played guitar onstage with Paramore

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Some of you (doubt it) or your kids may have heard of Paramore, a rockband with a teen following. My daughter Kelsey met them before a concert at the Oakdale theatre in Ct. tue. The band brought her and a few others onstage in the middle of the last song to say thanks to some of the kids in the fanclub. She got to play guitar with the band in front of a few thousand diehards like her. Dont know who's had the bigger grin the last couple days? lg_smile.gif

"> 90KwDD46_Ng

Pretty cool. The chick from Paramore is kinda hot too. drool.gif

I saw Green Day a few years ago, and they did something similar. They pulled a few people out of the crowd, after asking for people with real musical talent. They pulled a drummer out and a bass player, both of them young'uns. The bass player was like 16, and the drummer was about 23ish. They showed them the chords, and then the band members stepped aside. The new band then played Boulevard of Broken Dreams, while Billy Joe sang and played lead guitar. Really cool thing to do.

nice, congrats to your daughter,

one of the mistakes I made was not trying to learn any musical instrument at a young age. It seems too late now frown.gif even though I'm just in my mid 20s biggrin.gif

View Postnice...for a kid, that's bigger than life itself!

No kidding huh? Imagine if Iron Maiden let one of us play on stage with them? cwm31.gif

View Postnice, congrats to your daughter,

one of the mistakes I made was not trying to learn any musical instrument at a young age. It seems too late now frown.gif even though I'm just in my mid 20s biggrin.gif

That's young man. Anyone can learn ANYTHING at any age. Don't sell yourself short. Do it for you and it'll be fun.