Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
katguy

getting tracking "chips"?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

can anyone confirm this? or point me in the direction of more info?

apparently we (Marines.. maybe all military?) are getting chips implanted? supposedly either in the wrist or neck... found out today, and its news to me, but apparently its supposed to happen around sept./nov. time...

kooky.gif

cwm15.gif

Haven't heard anything here....but I'm in the CG and they would only track me to the nearest bar, pool with bikinis, or occasional cat house....not worth their money. But my grandma always said, "never let em put one of those electronic things in ya or put a tattoo on ya...it's the mark of the beast".cwm31.gif

View PostHaven't heard anything here....but I'm in the CG and they would only track me to the nearest bar, pool with bikinis, or occasional cat house....not worth their money. But my grandma always said, "never let em put one of those electronic things in ya or put a tattoo on ya...it's the mark of the beast".cwm31.gif

from what i heard, its for a scanner... like to gain access to places or not be mistaken for someone else...

and i heard the same thing from someone else... i forgot what it was but somewhere its written or said that a chip (or described in other words) is the mark of the devil... lol.

idk... training for mass evacuations, chips, camps, etc... global melt down?

View PostOn a google....there are reports of chips in military as old as 2006. So, it's probably just a continuing rumor originated back then.

ya i googled and youtubed it.. i liked this one better. it even has the "mark of the beast" quote in it...

"> LJ73eOmdsv0&

View PostThe gubmint's been implanting chips in infants since the 60's.

It's why you wake up with a woody.

oh... i thought that was because of the pills... redface.gif

No way in hell I'd let Uncle Sam put a chip in me. Let 'em courts martial me if they want to. Don't do it.

As I was!: A little research has cleared this up I believe. The chips aren't for you guys though:

THE PATRIOT MICRO CHIP is intended to be implanted in terrorists. The implant is specifically designed to be installed in the forehead.

When properly installed it will allow the implantee to speak to God.

1.jpg

The Patriot Chip comes in various sizes.

2.png

post-create.g?blogID=35296429810868360713.jpg

The Implantee may or may not be allowed to choose the size. The implant may or may not be painless.

WARNING: Some bleeding and or swelling may occur at the injection site.

This message, courtesy of:

4.jpg

THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS

Free implants would be a great recruiting tool and may stimulate our military. As would all things Chips (potato, choloate, witch, a hoy, ernie)

this sounds more legit... but could just be a way to "trick" us into getting them...

reprt:

Now that the healthcare bill has passed and been signed into law, one must inquire: How will the federal government keep track of the millions of persons in America now (supposedly) required to operate according to the federal government's healthcare program?

Now that the federal government is responsible to ensure that millions of people's health concerns are treated or eliminated, how will the federal government distribute, execute, and ration its resources paid for by tax dollars? Now that the federal government has a vested interest in the health of hundreds of millions of Americans, how will they ensure that the system itself can be maintained by the government?

Identifying the means and methods by which the government will accomplish their task is less than speculative. Though the legislation itself does not mandate this technology to be used, as we reported five years ago, the implantation of Radio Frequency Identification chips (RFID) into all persons within the government's healthcare system for purposes of "prevention, detection and treatment of diseases" is a primary objective of a number of government officials and industry proponents. Whether or not they will be successful in doing so remains to be seen.

more here... http://www.thenewamerican.com/index....nal-rfid-chips