Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alaskansteve

I need tags like this made, anybody in the business ??

8 posts in this topic

I hog ring one of these tags on the shrimp pots i build, they are 1"x4" in size. Anybody in the engraving business or sign making business? or know where i might get some made? I need about 500 to start.

My stepbrother might be able to help you. He owns Hartford Sign. His name is Kyle Shorey. 860-293-1824. Tell him Mike Lojzim gave you his number. Good Luck

Most Trophy shops have a Hermes engraver and a good stock of plastic laminate. So walk your fingers through the yellow pages. Once the logo is programmed into the engraver, any number can be made.

Should be one in Anchorage. If not, try Seattle. There is one in my little town on the Olympic Penninsula.

View PostMost Trophy shops have a Hermes engraver and a good stock of plastic laminate. So walk your fingers through the yellow pages. Once the logo is programmed into the engraver, any number can be made.

Should be one in Anchorage. If not, try Seattle. There is one in my little town on the Olympic Penninsula.

Already looked locally, they are nuts on the price, one guy told me $4 for the first one then maybe could get it down to $2 eachkooky.gif the other local shop told me $6 for first then $2.50 after thatcwm27.gif .

I'm was getting them out of Maine for .35 each but they are hard to get in touch with so i'm looking for somebody else.

C&C Metal Corporation

My company rents space from them. They manufacture buttons, zippers, ect. They do all of their manufacturing in Englewood, NJ

---

View PostAlready looked locally, they are nuts on the price, one guy told me $4 for the first one then maybe could get it down to $2 eachkooky.gif the other local shop told me $6 for first then $2.50 after thatcwm27.gif .

I'm was getting them out of Maine for .35 each but they are hard to get in touch with so i'm looking for somebody else.

Who in Maine? I have in-laws who live up that way.

View PostHey Steve,

Can they be printed on paper then laminated? Might be a lot less $$$.

I don't think that would work, they stay on the pots all the time and with the plastic style the customer who buys the pots from me can use a awl,ice pick or dremil tool to scratch in their boat name and or registration numbers.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0