Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Chevy Volt-is this TRUE?

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

I just read Obama discounted this thing almost 20 percent? Is this true?

20 points and the first one hasn't even been parked on a lot or offered for sale?

ARE YOU GOOPIN ME?

Is this true or not? I read it but I don't believe it. Please tell me this is a joke, cause if its true I am cashing out my portion of GM while I can get out alive

View PostI just read Obama discounted this thing almost 20 percent? Is this true?

20 points and the first one hasn't even been parked on a lot or offered for sale?

ARE YOU GOOPIN ME?

Is this true or not? I read it but I don't believe it. Please tell me this is a joke, cause if its true I am cashing out my portion of GM while I can get out alive

the cars main competition" The Leaf" is 15,000 dollars cheaper with an incentive for7000, an gets twice the milage per charge,,,...beers.gif

So Obama fires Wagoner, hires this Whittaker cat, and three days later, he tells the press he doesn't know anything about the car bidness. Well truer words have never been spoken.

"Obamassss CHickensssssss, comin home to roossst!(at GM)!

Lotsa luck boys.

I have never, ever owned a foreign make car, but this is it. And I am about to buy a car.

Sayonara.

View Postthe cars main competition" The Leaf" is 15,000 dollars cheaper an gets twice the milage per charge,,,he is also adding a 7000 incentive subbed by you...beers.gif

Actually its 8 grand cheaper but the lease is the same $350 a month. But it has no gas engine so when the charge is done, youre done, and that car is able to get the same 7k incentive.

Seems some misinformation is out there

View PostActually its 8 grand cheaper but the lease is the same $350 a month. But it has no gas engine so when the charge is done, youre done, and that car is able to get the same 7k incentive.

Seems some misinformation is out there

So there is NO discount on a Volt, or is it true?

View PostSo there is NO discount on a Volt, or is it true?

I heard $7500 tax credit, I remember the days when you could buy a house and get $8000 credit, those were the days.

View PostSo there is NO discount on a Volt, or is it true?

Beats me, only thing I heard of is the tax credit that any car maker can make a car that qualifies for. I think Nissan is the only other this year, but others are due out in the following years. Not sure if the credit will still be around then though.

View PostI heard $7500 tax credit, I remember the days when you could buy a house and get $8000 credit, those were the days.

Well thats money back from the owners of GM.

"I can see November from my house".

View PostIf it's really that great, they shouldn't have to give any credit. wink.gif

But thats what our government does now. Look at all the energy saving appliances and other electronic equipment that gets credits. Even office equipment gets tax credits.

View PostBut thats what our government does now. Look at all the energy saving appliances and other electronic equipment that gets credits. Even office equipment gets tax credits.

This car is much more expensive than the average car, and might I add, not so desirable.

The other things you mention, well lets say not a good comparison as there was no substantial price increase on those products for becoming energy efficient.