Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
farley

704 Before and After

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I know some of you have had dave work on your reels, but man am I blown away by his work!!heart.gifdrool.gifheart.gif

Bought this 704 in the BST and it needed a makeover bad, we played around with the design, but ended up going with the VS look. Just spooled it with crystal 20# Fireline. Here are some before and after shots

View PostFarly. What kind of handle is on the black one?. Sooooo Sweeeettongue.gif

custom by dave t, I like it better than the 706 handle I had on it.

View PostI know some of you have had dave work on your reels, but man am I blown away by his work!!heart.gifdrool.gifheart.gif

Bought this 704 in the BST and it needed a makeover bad, we played around with the design, but ended up going with the VS look. Just spooled it with crystal 20# Fireline. Here are some before and after shots

Nice work. What was the final cost after purchse of reel, paint, postage, mods, etc.

reel was 100 shipped, 706 handle cancelled out bc I sold it. 5 to ship reel out and 150 for work done and shipping....so $255 total, but if you pick up a beat up 704 it would most likely be cheaper.