Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Googanheimer

Great section!

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

If it wasn't for reading through this section of this website I would still be casting out 5 yards with my crapmart rod. Thanks to the tips of all you experienced casters im getting at least a 100 maybe more sometimes.

People think I look like a lunatic with my arms out stretched but im casting farther then them so who cares.

Thanks guys!

Gawd, what a handle! Googanheimer!!

I have learned a lot in all areas of fishing here on SOL. Thanks to Tim for making it happen!!

I love convenionals, probable because in the poor south all we had for fishing was Penn 9's and Shakespeare Service reels. Learned to use the thumb a long time ago!

View PostIf it wasn't for reading through this section of this website I would still be casting out 5 yards with my crapmart rod. Thanks to the tips of all you experienced casters im getting at least a 100 maybe more sometimes.

People think I look like a lunatic with my arms out stretched but im casting farther then them so who cares.

Thanks guys!

Hang on tight and enjoy the ride beers.gifwelcome aboardshaky.gif

View PostIf it wasn't for reading through this section of this website I would still be casting out 5 yards with my crapmart rod. Thanks to the tips of all you experienced casters im getting at least a 100 maybe more sometimes.

Thanks guys!

You mean "Krapmart?" wink.gifcwm27.gif

Glad to hear you're making progress. There's all kinds of good advice here. I learn new stuff every day. Don't let others bother you out there on the beach. Just do your thing. smile.gif

-2bigsteve