Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RODMAKER

New Bronco surf top XL pullover

22 posts in this topic

I purchased the jacket about 3 years ago,tried it on and put it in a green plastic tote with the thought that I would use it when needed. Well, it never saw the light of day until last month when I took these pictures.Nothing wrong with it that I can see,just never used it.Tags still attached.

$75 shipped.pay with paypal.

No its not.

I pm'd lureman 24 hours ago with my paypal info,he did not follow through with payment.Sorry to say no deal. Sent lureman pm stating no deal.

Since ChadHaddock states he will pay asking price,I guess I can sell it to him.

I would check this one with BST mods before there's a hassle. He hasn't been on SOL since yesterday morning and that's not very long. You also had a second offer to buy at what could be perceived at the new asking price.

there was no new asking price,lureman made an offer and I said yes to him not the other 2 guys.Since ChadHaddock clearly states "I'll take it for asking" I think it should be his.

But I'll tell you what passiton, why dont you check it out with the mods since you chose to get involved.

I dont really care who I sell it to,but if someone is willing to pay asking price it should go to him.

View Postis it the neophene pullover? if it is i can offer yoy$65 please

View Postyes it is neoprene.yes I will take $65.PM on the way.

this should be lureman's.

not everyone is online 24 hours a day. hell some people here don't even get online on the weekends.

give him a day or three.... and if you still haven't received payment, THEN you go to the next person in line.

you said it was sold. give the guy a chance. 24 hours isn't much of a chance... he hasn't even been online.

yes, i'm a mod.

three days!! you gotta be kidding.Where in the rules does it state that,maybe I missed it.I might as well wait for a money order.the reason I use paypal is that it is supposed to be a quick transaction.I'm not asking that someone be on the computer 24 hours a day,but when your in the middle of a deal you could at least check once a day.

But since its not my decision,and your in charge I will wait the three days.

View Postthree days!! you gotta be kidding.Where in the rules does it state that,maybe I missed it.I might as well wait for a money order.the reason I use paypal is that it is supposed to be a quick transaction.I'm not asking that someone be on the computer 24 hours a day,but when your in the middle of a deal you could at least check once a day.

But since its not my decision,and your in charge I will wait the three days.

Lureman accually hasn't been online here since he posted his question and offer of $65. So I would say there is a good 100% chance he hasn't gotten your Pm. Its the weekend, people go away, fish even do stuff with there family. I'm sure since it is the weekend checking to see if you accepted his offer was probally not on his priority list. You accepted his offer of $65, it goes to him first.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0