Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MightyMouse

The Three BIG Amigos SWIM!!!

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Been cooped up here sick for a few days, so I decided to get outside and get some fresh airicon14.gif

5/0 treble hooks (thank you Jwink.gif) on all three and thank God, they all actually swim!cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

The pikie had a lovely nose down, tail up and out of the water wag to it. Beautiful.heart.gif

The two dannies make quite a nice v wake. I'd like to get them to swim with a wider S pattern to them, so I'll bend the lip a few degrees down on both. Other than that, I may have to swap out the rear belly trebles for 4/0 ones. We shall see.

I'm liking the big mamma plugsbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you gents... I just hope I don't screw anything up making the changes... if you've never actually played with cutting and closing 4x hooks before, it's a real hoot to see the variety of home implements that you keep telling yourself "that'll work, easy!"cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

View Postdrink plenty of liquids, stay out of the sun and prayers sent your way and I hope you get better real quick nice plugs have a super day..........al

Thanks Al! Actually feeling good, relatively speakingredface.gif