Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whopper Bubba

Bawny Fwank Bitches Over $1 on way to Free ****

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Massachusetts Congressman Barney Frank caused a scene when he demanded a $1 senior discount on his ferry fare to Fire Island's popular gay haunt, The Pines, last Friday. Frank was turned down by ticket clerks at the dock in Sayville because he didn't have the required Suffolk County Senior Citizens ID. A witness reports, "Frank made such a drama over the senior rate that I contemplated offering him the dollar to cool down the situation." Frank made news last year when he was spotted looking uncomfortable around a bevy of topless, well-built men at the Pines Annual Ascension Beach Party. Frank's spokesperson confirmed to Page Six that his partner, James Ready, asked the ticket office for a regular ticket for himself and a senior ticket for Frank, "but was turned down because Frank didn't have a resident ID."

The regal sense of entitlement this Congressional freak has is un-freaking believable. mad.gif Barney Frank has become a pants load of embarrassment. redface.gif The Massholes who continually vote for this gay blade must border on cretinism. shakehead.gif

Bawney is USED to doing things FOR a dollar bill.....not having to GIVE dollar bills out. The little tonsil-jockey gets funnier and funnier every day. Way to go Mass!!!!clapping.gif

View PostThe Massholes who continually vote for this gay blade must border on cretinism. shakehead.gif

they do. have you never been to the southeast armpit of MA? cwm27.gif

View Postthey do. have you never been to the southeast armpit of MA? cwm27.gif

No, I have not. But thanks for the info. It explains a lot. icon24.gifcwm31.gifwink.gif

Sort of like Providence, Rhode Island, but not nearly as 'classy'. cwm27.gifwink.gif (Except on the salt water, of course. wink.gif )

I'll bet that is the only Congressional District designed to include every steambath, gay bar and club in the Bay State.

I'm surprized the foks in Fall Rive' fell under his spell. They are a pretty macho bunch of blue collar guys.