Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stuu

Vizio TV's: are you happy with them ?

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

In the market for a couple of LCD Flat screens. 1080, 120Hz minimum.

Seems hard to beat the prices of the Vizios at Costco.

Those that have them, are you happy ?

Any other suggestion ?

Thanks, Stu

View PostIn the market for a couple of LCD Flat screens. 1080, 120Hz minimum.

Seems hard to beat the prices of the Vizios at Costco.

Those that have them, are you happy ?

Any other suggestion ?

Thanks, Stu

Love mine. I have a 42" Vizio in my family room and a 22" Vizio in the bedroom....Can't beat them for the price...Highly recommend them...got mine at walmart

Why not spend a few extra bucks and get a better brand? LCD's last for a long time so it's worth it to spend the extra for the good brand IMO. I have a samsung that is awesome.

I've got a 32" Vizio LCD in the bedroom. It's fine. Prefer the plasma in the livingroom though, when I can get the daughter away from the Food Network so I can watch it. kooky.gif

View PostIn a word,no.I've got a flat,HD vizio.The screen goes black when viewed from an angle,I was assured that it would not,but it does.

Gotta be an LCD. Animal needs a plasma.

View PostGotta be an LCD. Animal needs a plasma.

My LCD is fine from an angle though it is on a swivel so if I want to move it to be at a better angle for me I will. Samsungs rule! I got a 46 LCD great buy but I should have waited a while because now they are super cheap and better quality. Still an awesome1080p tv

All LCD Panels are made by three companies, and there are two "types" made, a lower quality and a higher quality. The higher quality comes from the quality of the signal processing gear, the panels themselves are almost identical.

Find the "features" you want (ins/outs speakers net etc), size, and get the cheapest price you can find. Sony and Samsung are the only home models that use the higher quality panels.

It really is that simple-there is NO voodoo in televisions anymore.

View PostAll LCD Panels are made by three companies, and there are two "types" made, a lower quality and a higher quality. The higher quality comes from the quality of the signal processing gear, the panels themselves are almost identical.

Find the "features" you want (ins/outs speakers net etc), size, and get the cheapest price you can find. Sony and Samsung are the only home models that use the higher quality panels.

It really is that simple-there is NO voodoo in televisions anymore.

Doesn't Samsung make the tvs for sony?

View PostDoesn't Samsung make the tvs for sony?

I think they make the SCREENS.

My vizio is on a swivel,as well,but it's probably a foot and a half higher than my head when I'm in bed,no angle fixes it.frown.gif

View PostI think they make the SCREENS.

My vizio is on a swivel,as well,but it's probably a foot and a half higher than my head when I'm in bed,no angle fixes it.frown.gif

Sucks, time for a upgrade. I have no tv in my bedroomfrown.gif