Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xlarge

The team at St. Croix demonstrate the benefits of 3M nano resin in rod design

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

is this what they use for legend surf rods? for mojo's?

at some point the speech morphs from 3M nano technology to ART and i'm not sure if it refers to the same thing.

I just got a reply from St Croix & they told me the only Rod that has the new A.R.T Material s the Legends. Not The Mojo's.

The Legend does---- the MOJO does not.

Thanks

Tony B.

St. Croix Retail Store

Sales Associate

St.Croixs A.R.T technology has been around for years.Many of St.Croixs rods utilize A.R.T and Integrated poly curve tooling technology, and the rods that have one of them usually have the other.The Legend surf has both as do all models With the Legend name ,the avid inshore models have IPC but not A.R.T it all depends on the application and what will make the rods perform at there best.Just because a rod does not have A.R.T or Integrated poly curve tooling does not mean its not a great rod,the Ben Doerr surf series did not have either and many consider them classics and more recently the Mojos which are getting stellar reviews.And not known by many but St.Croix has utilized advanced materials (not speaking about A.R.T or I.P.C ) in some of their higher end rods for years but did not want it to be public knowledge and it wasnt stated in any literature.I think many companys do this though.Rod companys are fiercely competitive and hold their secrets close to the vest.