Some new stuff

Rate this topic

Gimmpy

I can see the hundreds of hours of development you must have put into that plugcwm13.gif so much talent, you would have thought you could come up with something of your own, not knocking off lil wade and saying look at me, at least give him somekind of recognition.......its cool if you want to build plugs others made for yourself,,,but when you start selling the as your own, you are entering cyclonevilleicon24.gif

I learned all I want to know about Islam on 9.11.01

View PostI can see the hundreds of hours of development you must have put into that plugcwm13.gif so much talent, you would have thought you could come up with something of your own, not knocking off lil wade and saying look at me, at least give him somekind of recognition.......its cool if you want to build plugs others made for yourself,,,but when you start selling the as your own, you are entering cyclonevilleicon24.gif

Wow, having a bad hair day Skippy? cwm13.gif I don't see him claiming this as his new style or design. I make poppers or spooks and say, "here are some new plugs I built". I do not claim to own the designs and I don't think Gimpy did either.

"Sea shore washed by the suds and the foam, been here so long he's got to callin it home"

View PostI can see the hundreds of hours of development you must have put into that plugcwm13.gif so much talent, you would have thought you could come up with something of your own, not knocking off lil wade and saying look at me, at least give him somekind of recognition.......its cool if you want to build plugs others made for yourself,,,but when you start selling the as your own, you are entering cyclonevilleicon24.gif

-----

Hey Gimpy, Great Job on the plugs, They look great. Don't let some people who think they are gods gift to plug building tell you otherwise!!!!!!

you guys are going to teach plug edicate now,,,thats the problem,, no gentlemens agreement anymore, just cutthroats,,,,I like gimmpy, I always have....go through some of the gary2, blueshark threads,before you form any kind of opinion,, you guys are new to building, so you have little limmitations of lowleyness,,, but edicate does exist among the gentlemen that consider this more than a buissness venture..........icon24.gif

I learned all I want to know about Islam on 9.11.01