Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slowbee

Input Please

4 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of old spinners that came with all my other lures, and i finally just got a chance to go through them and get some sort of order. I dont know much about them but most are pflueger, most of the single blades are too. any more info would be greatly appreciated! thank you in advance.

GetAttachment-1aspx-2.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx-2.jpg

GetAttachment-3aspx-2.jpg

PART_1280166600803.jpg

It is very hard to tell from the small photos, but it appears you may have one or more Pflueger Lewis Interchangeable Spinners in there. The Lewis Interchangeable came with four to six different interchangeable blades, which might explain all of the loose blades in photo #3. The white enameled fluted spinner in Picture #2 is likely a G.M. Skinner fluted spinner, and it looks like a Day spinner to the right of it.

Try to figure out whether you have the shaft for the Lewis spinner and then find all of the blades that look like it (they should have a little soldered connector on the back of the blade). If you have a full set it is more collectable than just loose blades.

-- Dr. Todd

View PostIt is very hard to tell from the small photos, but it appears you may have one or more Pflueger Lewis Interchangeable Spinners in there. The Lewis Interchangeable came with four to six different interchangeable blades, which might explain all of the loose blades in photo #3. The white enameled fluted spinner in Picture #2 is likely a G.M. Skinner fluted spinner, and it looks like a Day spinner to the right of it.

Try to figure out whether you have the shaft for the Lewis spinner and then find all of the blades that look like it (they should have a little soldered connector on the back of the blade). If you have a full set it is more collectable than just loose blades.

-- Dr. Todd

I Will take a look at them when i get home and do some research as well, i actually think i have the shaft for the spinner possibly more than one. when i got them there was not a blade on the one and i was like i think this will fit with one of the blades, sure enough like a glove! thanks for the great info.