Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pogie_boy

Finally met another Troll! Hi Freebie!

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

View PostMet Freebie Sunday AM after packing up the bike and heading for the truck. Really nice guy (and not just because he complimented my homemade plug! biggrin.gif)

HappyWave.gif

I fished with Ryan this morning, beware he tends to compiment peoples plugs when he's looking for a Freebie!wink.gif

View PostI suggested "Gurney".

saw that on the other thread. Cookie wasn't kidding. I spent the night half on half off a gurney. I can tell you exactly how many bolts one has that can be felt through the mattress. the worst part is I have 3 family members working in the er at south shore and they still couldn't get me a real bed.

Been on a few in my time between motorcycle accidents, coming off a power pole doing a repair and other incidents in my life. I think they deliberately make them uncomfortable to keep you awake and therefore alive. A method to their madness. Glad to hear you are OK. Did CPR 4 times when I was a volunteer fire fighter and none of them made it. We had one close but that was before defibrillators. I think he would have made it with one. Glad to see there are so many around today. So? ER is it? Cookie is devilish! But a hell of a nice guy none the less.

but you make me laugh. You are a heck of a decent soul with a really bent sense of humor. Good for you. I like how you think!

Regards

Puck