Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

Rush to Judgement.

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

So.....my wife accuses me of having a bad attitude. After I told her to go **** herself.....I pondered this and found myself in semi-agreement.

You ever go out...anywhere really.....and take 1 look....just a quick glance at someone and think.."Well.....right there is a real D-Bag. I bet he sucks to even stand near...."

What is it that sets you off like that? The hair? The look in the eyes? The Crocs?

For me..it's in the eyes. I can see a D-Bag from a mile away. Maybe 2. I can smell the d-baggery on them. mad.gif

BTW....I do not talk to my wife like that as she knows Peen-Fu and trust me...you don't want it.

View PostSo.....my wife accuses me of having a bad attitude. After I told her to go **** herself.....I pondered this and found myself in semi-agreement.

You ever go out...anywhere really.....and take 1 look....just a quick glance at someone and think.."Well.....right there is a real D-Bag. I bet he sucks to even stand near...."

What is it that sets you off like that? The hair? The look in the eyes? The Crocs?

For me..it's in the eyes. I can see a D-Bag from a mile away. Maybe 2. I can smell the d-baggery on them. mad.gif

BTW....I do not talk to my wife like that as she knows Peen-Fu and trust me...you don't want it.

are you drunk?

View PostSo.....my wife accuses me of having a bad attitude. After I told her to go **** herself.....I pondered this and found myself in semi-agreement.

There is no "e" after the "g" in Judgment...beers.gif

i know what people are thinking. does that make me attitudinal? if theyre skumbags sure. i learned not to burden anyone else with what i know unless i have to, people closest to me have learned to listen because im balls on and we've seen it play out a bunch of times. nobody else believes me or listens, ever. mostly i keep my mouth shut and accept being labeled unsocial

View PostThere is no "e" after the "g" in Judgment...beers.gif

"judge·ment ) n. Variant of judgment.

The American Heritage® Dictionary"

Either spelling is correct titleguy.

I include the "e".

View Posti know what people are thinking. does that make me attitudinal? if theyre skumbags sure. i learned not to burden anyone else with what i know unless i have to, people closest to me have learned to listen because im balls on and we've seen it play out a bunch of times. nobody else believes me or listens, ever. mostly i keep my mouth shut and accept being labeled unsocial

I'm witchya.

I know what the marms in the produce aisle are prolly sayin, but I like the firm fruit, and dammit i get it.

Whatchout here he comes, they say, it's cold and they might be protrubin.

"Molly, are mine protrubin?"

"Little bit, are mine?"

Oh they're aghast - but they come back, don't they?

Don't matter to me, just grabbin a pear, and maybe some chicken legs for the crabs.

I don't do the big stuff, they don't want me with a cart.

i should qualify that a little better. i know what dudes are thinking. chicks i have no meaty clue unless they ask inappropriate things icon25.gif then i might catch on, maybe. ive suspected things about the produce lingerers. oh, ive suspected cwm13.gif its always the same ones in there

View Post"judge·ment ) n. Variant of judgment.

The American Heritage® Dictionary"

Either spelling is correct titleguy.

I include the "e".

File a "Proposed Order and Judgement" with a court and see what happens....clapping.gif

View PostYou ever go out...anywhere really.....and take 1 look....just a quick glance at someone and think.."Well.....right there is a real D-Bag. I bet he sucks to even stand near...."

I live in dbag central. Some warning signs:

Popped collars

Pointy toed shoes

Tattoo sleaves -this is still mixed as there are still some badasses with tats around, but it's easy to discern when comparing the two.

Holding the cell phone sideways to speak. I liken this to holding a handgun sideways. Doesnt look cool on TV and looks even less cool IRL.

Short-sleaved button-down shirts. Nuff said on that one.

Raggedy designer jeans with matching sport jacket. Very dshy. Usually cuz the pointy toed shoes go along with it.

Designer sneakers.

Sandals with socks.