Daiwa Tournament 7HT

bought this here and never used it......sell for what i paid for it- i filled it with new 40# powerpro. box and papers. $103 plus shipping.

http://stripersonline.com/surftalk/s...ight=daiwa+7ht

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

am bump for a great reel....

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

sold. pm on way.