Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

Ditch Fling "Pick a Date" Poll......

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

View PostIf the date turns out to be the same as troll fest will the fling use Bourne Scenic Park for camping or will folks get hotels?

Probably both........

If you are worried about it possibly selling out, no fears. Past experience shows that maybe only 4-5-6 campsites get rented for Ditch Fling goers.

with money being tight for most this year, i think since most of us willl already be around taht weekend, we should all go tryt to vote that weekend, ive missed a few years and the only shot ill get is for it to be that weekened, also guys like puck will be here already, that and now there will already be a huge bbq sat afyernoon, so not as much work to figure that part out as well

That is fine with me if it works out that way, but I have always left the date up to whichever one gets the most votes, and am not gonna do any different this year. smile.gif

View PostThat is fine with me if it works out that way, but I have always left the date up to whichever one gets the most votes, and am not gonna do any different this year. smile.gif

steve thats fine im just trying to encourage other trolls to go vot e for that date as most of us have already set that time to be down there, if 15 guys go and vote that would heavily put that date ahead im thinking

I'd prefer a different date because it'd get me down there an additional time. biggrin.gif

But since I've already got the first week of October booked anyway, I'll vote the troll party line here.

View Postmy personal ditch fling will be the first weekend in october. icon14.gif

hope some of you are around then.

That weekend is coming on strong in the poll. I'll be there that week either way, as well as for Trollfest.

View Postmy personal ditch fling will be the first weekend in october. icon14.gif

hope some of you are around then.

I have a house in Sandwich for the week starting October 2nd if you want to hook up. It's about 200 yards or so from the east entrance.

I'll be around whichever date is picked. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

I'll be with Ditch Jigger. Keep your fingers crossed! Hoping nothing goes wrong and that I get to make this trip!

Already have the time off approved from work, already have the cats and dog taken care of for that week. Just gotta buy the plane ticket and pack my stuff.

I can't wait... finally going to get to fish the Ditch!