Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Breaks212

WTB: G2 School Bus Tiger

7 posts in this topic

View PostWill, I can do $140. I'll cover fees, and shipping with DC.

Hi Quan,

If she's minty with no issues, i'll take it for 140.00 with signature confirmation..? Please PM me your info when you have the chance..

Thank you very much Quan,

Will

View PostHi Quan,

If she's minty with no issues, i'll take it for 140.00 with signature confirmation..? Please PM me your info when you have the chance..

Thank you very much Quan,

Will

Let me take it out of the box and snap some better pics, I will send you info tonite. Going fishing todaybiggrin.gif

Got a baby jack and an eelfrown.gif

There are 3 tiny imperfections from the builder, but all are under the clear coat. Looks like tiny spots that were not painted due to the scaling pattern overlay. I would still call it minty as there are no scratches, dings or dents.

View PostGot a baby jack and an eelfrown.gif

There are 3 tiny imperfections from the builder, but all are under the clear coat. Looks like tiny spots that were not painted due to the scaling pattern overlay. I would still call it minty as there are no scratches, dings or dents.

Hi Quan,

At least you had something to show for... Thanks for putting up the additional pictures... I'll take the NIB G2 School Bus Tiger for your asking price w/ signature confirmation service.. Please PM me your Paypal info again..

Thank you very much Quan, SOL & Tim S.

Thread Closed.. biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0