Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrMuggles

New Googin... (nuff said)

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Heya fella's-

Been looking through this forum for a while and have got some good advice, laughed my arsh off, groaned at some posting, but then laughed again. Seems we got a well balanced crew here which is why I joined. Hope I can contribute as much as what I've seen.

BTW- Interstingly, I did see a dog walker a number of days ago going postal in a park. Heard he violated the no-leash rule. Anyone hear anything on that here?!

Okies.. heard this one yesterday...

An elderly couple are going to sleep one night.

An hour or two later the woman starts feelings her husbands hands around her ankles. Excited, she allow him to work his magic and she starts to moan. He works his way up her leg, past the pelvic area, past her chest...by this time she's breathing heavy and wondering, where has this been all these years? He continues, she's about to jump his bones and the he stops.

She asks, Why did you stop? That was incredible!

I found the remote control sweetie.

View PostOkies.. heard this one yesterday...

An elderly couple are going to sleep one night.

An hour or two later the woman starts feelings her husbands hands around her ankles. Excited, she allow him to work his magic and she starts to moan. He works his way up her leg, past the pelvic area, past her chest...by this time she's breathing heavy and wondering, where has this been all these years? He continues, she's about to jump his bones and the he stops.

She asks, Why did you stop? That was incredible!

I found the remote control sweetie.

cwm27.gifclapping.gif

View Post100%! Should we extend the formal invitation?

I suggest he reads and re-reads the Tavern rules before we have another break-down. Too many have fallen lately.

View PostI suggest he reads and re-reads the Tavern rules before we have another break-down. Too many have fallen lately.

True. Jumping in feet first down there is asking for it.

View PostSorry, thought that was tame. Short life?! Don't wanna be in that group.

Nah, you'll be fine. Like you said, you've been around a little bit so you know. Just learn from other peoples' mistakes down there. wink.gif I think last week was a banner week.