Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotrodpete

chemtrails

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

Cloud seeding is the process of spreading either dry ice (or more commonly, silver iodide aerosols, harmless to man) into the upper part of clouds to try to stimulate the precipitation process and form rain. The history of cloud seeding has seen uncertain results because even if a cloud rains after seeding, it is not known whether the cloud would have rained anyway. We will look in to different scenarios where cloud seeding was performed and analyze the results.

I don't think they are trying to kill us yet . wink.gif

View PostCloud seeding is the process of spreading either dry ice (or more commonly, silver iodide aerosols, harmless to man) into the upper part of clouds to try to stimulate the precipitation process and form rain. The history of cloud seeding has seen uncertain results because even if a cloud rains after seeding, it is not known whether the cloud would have rained anyway. We will look in to different scenarios where cloud seeding was performed and analyze the results.

I don't think they are trying to kill us yet . wink.gif

I tend to agree. I think it's a bunch of hooey from the wierdos. The way I see it is, if the NWO was trying to kill us all, they are so far doing a real piss-poor job of it.

Seeding the clouds makes it rain---->which causes mud slides----->which creates homelessness---->that relegates the user to wireless Internet only--->thus making it easier to control our minds. Its so obvious.

View PostSeeding the clouds makes it rain---->which causes mud slides----->which creates homelessness---->that relegates the user to wireless Internet only--->thus making it easier to control our minds. Its so obvious.

GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the sky sometime. I remember seeing vapor trails in the sky when i was a kid, and they would fade away fairly rapidly, not anymore. They linger and spread out into toxic clouds that alter the weather, and who knows what else!

View PostSeeing that there are clouds below, isn't it possible the jet is flying through cold air pockets, giving the appearance of sprays being turned on and off?

Not 'cold', but Humid Air.