Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OleSusie

Identification Help Needed

12 posts in this topic

They look like very well made plugs, but if after all this time, no one here is able to give you an ID, they probably don't have a lot of value as collector's items.

Um---I think you have some gems there---they look like Fixters to me drool.gif

Mike sent me a creamsickle colored pencil that looks identical to that one icon14.gif

The only thing that give me doubt is that sig that looks like "J Hoffe". It's possible that he copied Fixters. headscratch.gifconfused.gif

I don't know what to make of them now... What should I do with them, they were a gift and at the time I was told I probably shouldn't use them. But a well made lure can't just sit in the closet can it? Also I was given a few of those teaser type flies? That I also don't know what to do with. I only recently began surf fishing and have slowly progressed with only some success so far.

View PostUm---I think you have some gems there---they look like Fixters to me drool.gif

Mike sent me a creamsickle colored pencil that looks identical to that one icon14.gif

The only thing that give me doubt is that sig that looks like "J Hoffe". It's possible that he copied Fixters. headscratch.gifconfused.gif

I'm pretty positive they aren't fixters. The tail wraps and the eyes don't look right. I've never seen mike do a zlip style surfster. They do look like some really nice plugs though. Pm mike and ask him but again I'm pretty sure they aren't his.