Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chumbucket

Nashua,NH Saltwater Lure show, Who's going?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Who else is going to the Saltwater Lure Collector's Show up in New Hampshire next Saturday July 31st ?

I heard its gonna be great. I can't wait to see all the displays of Collector Lures . My friend is also bringing some nice antique Surf Reels to display. Also , I hope to pick up some nice stuff for my collection and to fish with.

1st ANNUAL CLUB SHOW

Annual Buy, Sell and trade swap meet for collectors of vintage and contemporary Striped Bass and Surf Fishing items.

SATURDAY JULY 31, 2010 8am to 4pm

Courtyard Marriott Hotel

2200 Southwood Drive

Nashua, New Hampshire

Admission & 1st Table for members of the club: FREE

Additional members tables 20.00 EACH

Tables for non-members 35.00 each

Admission for non-members 10.00

Special Room rate of 79.00 available with the hotel if you mention the SWLCC

This should be a great show and a great time. We have asked everyone who is setting up to bring stuff to sell as well as display. If you like vintage tackle this will be the place to see it. We are also looking forward to the participation of some great contemporary builders. Besides my vintage plugs I will be showing some of my special order GRS plugs by Gary Soldati and some great Capesams plugs.

I will be there and have a table.wink.gif Stop by and say "Hi"! If you are into plugs at all this is the show to be at. If you want to see the plugs that started saltwater plug fishing, they will be there and in mint condition!!cwm31.gif See you there!!