Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FarrellX

WTT 4 Rod Holder for 2" Hitch

20 posts in this topic

Looking to trade home made rod holder. 4 pvc tubes, notched to hold reels straight. Fits 2" receiver. Can be flipped either way to raise it up or lower it down depending on the vehicle. Rod holder itself can be removed to use it for towing, 2" ball included. pics if there is any interest.

Looking for plugs, 3500 BR (plus cash/plugs on my end), terminal tackle lot (hooks, leader, etc), open to just about anything...

I just have no use for it anymore...

heres a few...a quick coat of black bait and it'll look like "new" again.

P7240011.jpg

P7240012.jpg

1.jpg

oh, and no shipping, its a little heavy and big. willing to meet within reasonable distance, or pick up at my place.

I'll trade ya 3 bombers and 2 of my homemade wooden plugs, but you gotta pick up shipping to CT (zip= 06437)

deal??

sorry, no deal. im not going through the hassle of shipping it. its pretty big and heavy.

as a matter of fact, if someone already has a hitch with a ball, ill keep mine, and you can come pick up the rod holder part you can bolt onto yours, for free. so itll be the rod holder and the metal bracket i made (very heavy duty). you just gotta mount it to your own hitch.

Farrell, what kind of plugs do you want and in what condition? Ah...just saw your post. I'm interested. Do you think we could meet half way? I live near Ocean City. I have two **** needles, slightly used and a jointed white Tattoo eel slightly used.

I would like the rod holder, hitch and ball. I have a 2005 F-150. I can add to the tattoo a brand new Russ Sommers pencil popper. If you want pics I can add them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0