Guys who HAVE to HAVE a GF

Rate this topic

TF3

A buddy of mine is a classic example. We've known each other for 35+ years and for the first 15 he always HAD to have a girlfriend.........no matter how ugly, how fat, how dumb................no matter what, and he's a decent looking guy. 20 years ago his roommate (a guy) moved out, he put a 'roommate needed' post up at work. This chick answers the ad. She moves in the next week............he bangs her that nightkooky.gif Within 6 months she talks him into selling his house, get rid of his Jeep, his motorcycle and his dogheadscratch.gif They get married right after his Dad died, because his Dad would never have allowed it.

Now this chick is a class act. She has 3 kids from 3 different dudes, she's uneducated, classless, tatooed, a drunk and drugie and older than him to boot. Her kids have kids making him a step grand dad at 42. She doesn't work, treats him like the trash that she is.

He never goes anywhere, never does anything............never been to Citizens Bank Park, and he loves baseball. All because of this POS that answered the roommate ad. He considers me his best friend, he has no friends. He has a family house on the bay in Stone Harbor that he never uses because he know his family hates her, he knows everyone hates her. Yes Hate!!!! But he would never leave her. I don't get it...........why? Since I am his best friend should I tell him to leave? She is a PIG! She has ruined his life to this point, but there's still time to get a life.

I like EVERYONE, except for some people.

View PostYeah, whatever happened to bro's before ho's, I know 40 yo guys that are acting like they just lost their virginity to a prom queen..

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave:

View PostA buddy of mine is a classic example. We've known each other for 35+ years and for the first 15 he always HAD to have a girlfriend.........no matter how ugly, how fat, how dumb................no matter what, and he's a decent looking guy. 20 years ago his roommate (a guy) moved out, he put a 'roommate needed' post up at work. This chick answers the ad. She moves in the next week............he bangs her that nightkooky.gif Within 6 months she talks him into selling his house, get rid of his Jeep, his motorcycle and his dogheadscratch.gif They get married right after his Dad died, because his Dad would never have allowed it.

Now this chick is a class act. She has 3 kids from 3 different dudes, she's uneducated, classless, tatooed, a drunk and drugie and older than him to boot. Her kids have kids making him a step grand dad at 42. She doesn't work, treats him like the trash that she is.

He never goes anywhere, never does anything............never been to Citizens Bank Park, and he loves baseball. All because of this POS that answered the roommate ad. He considers me his best friend, he has no friends. He has a family house on the bay in Stone Harbor that he never uses because he know his family hates her, he knows everyone hates her. Yes Hate!!!! But he would never leave her. I don't get it...........why? Since I am his best friend should I tell him to leave? She is a PIG! She has ruined his life to this point, but there's still time to get a life.

No joke, your buddy's got major issues... if he sees that as his only option, and he chooses to not change that himself, there's not much that's going to change...

I'd tread carefully with that one, because he probably realizes everything you just typed. I hope it works out for himicon14.gif

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave:

View PostNo joke, your buddy's got major issues... if he sees that as his only option, and he chooses to not change that himself, there's not much that's going to change...

I'd tread carefully with that one, because he probably realizes everything you just typed. I hope it works out for himicon14.gif

He doesn't think very highly of himself...........obviously.

I got him, last minute, on our tuna trip today. He had a blast! He's still a good guy but he's damaged goods now. He's been changed, turned into a nothing by her, and yes, he knows how most feel about her, but I haven't gone there...........yet. I'm very close.

I like EVERYONE, except for some people.