Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flytyingguy1

New Loomis NRX

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

The new G.Loomis NRX rod series is the culmination of years striving to build the best rod on the planet. Although we haven't seen or cast them yet, G.Loomis has set the bar extremely high, claiming "This is the Best Fly Rod Ever Built! Period!!"

They will be retailing for $695.00

i don't really get all the ugly fuss. they don't look bad to me

besides, i'd throw a pink rod with a purple reel while wearing a baby blue tutu if it would make me better beers.gif

Those rods need to be head and shoulders above the competition because they are really ugly. I'd love to cast one, but unless it blows away a Sage TCX...I mean that is an ugly wrap. That is the opposite of a Winston or a Legend Elite. That is an ugly rod. Have Loomis call me please.

View PostThose rods need to be head and shoulders above the competition because they are really ugly. I'd love to cast one, but unless it blows away a Sage TCX...I mean that is an ugly wrap. That is the opposite of a Winston or a Legend Elite. That is an ugly rod. Have Loomis call me please.

I agree completely.

In Australia we have just had the price of the Expeditor Warranty raised to $490.00 AUS because the distributorship has changed hands.

I will never buy another Loomis again beatin.gif .

Cheers Darren