Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazybellringer

Beginer Plug builder needs help!

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Hey you guys i am new to plug building and need some advice. I saw in the main forum that some people are getting out of the plug market and that it is oversaturated. The demand is not there. Even though these are smart guys saying this I don't think they really know what they are talking about. Through my observation here in the tavern i realize these guys have totally ignored a niche market and target audience. I am working on a prototype of a plug that you can remove the through wire and use as a bong or pipe while fishing. I know there are a lot of reeffer heads in here so I am asking what colors or paint jobs you would like? Maybe dancing bears the dead logo a phish symbol help me out with ideas. Also are there any features you would like to see. Please don't pm me asking to modify your storm shad with a dmb logo.

View PostI might need investors, i don't have any plug building equipment and they are already on back order!

Wait, what? You never built a plug, you have no equipment and you are wanting Tim to sell these plugs you can't make yet in the online store. Gumption I tells ya! wink.gif

View PostTie Dye colors. Should come with a free burlap poncho embroidered with "I fish. occasionally"

Do you have any friends that might be interested? Could you public message them for me?

View PostDude it'd be so cool if you could put a DMB symbol on a 9 inch storm shad. Those gay bass would love it.

With the added benefit that eventually, someone post a pic on random images of an xray of some person with a DMB storm shad up their ass...cwm27.gif

View PostWith the added benefit that eventually, someone post a pic on random images of an xray of some person with a DMB storm shad up their ass...cwm27.gif

Just where DMB belongs