Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Togatown

Cape brick & mortars that carry Tica/Tsunami rods

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Question for the Cape folks:

I'll be in Falmouth with my family from 7/31/-8/7, and I'm looking to pick up a 9' rod for my brother who will be visiting to do some night fishing with me while we're out there.

Since it's my treat to him, I'm only looking to spend around $100 (otherwise I'd buy a Mojo for myself). I've got a Mitchell Nautil 6500 (yellow) to pair it up with, I think this will work well for him to flip some light plugs and rubber.

Does Red Top carry Tica and or Tsunami rods? How 'bout Falmouth Bait and Tackle or Eastman's?

Any help and advice appreciated, and I wouldn't hesitate to take a ride to a good shop if need be.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Right, the registry. I did manage to remember to do that for him. Now we can both tote our little registry cards around with us all week!

Go to Falmouth Bait and Tackle and talk to Bob. He'll take care of you. They are located right on 28 heading towards Mashpee.

Thank you all for the advice.

Much appreciated.

Have been looking forward to checking out the "new" Falmouth Bait and Tackle.

View PostThank you all for the advice.

Much appreciated.

Have been looking forward to checking out the "new" Falmouth Bait and Tackle.

Oh,it's excellent now.Bob will take good care of you.It's right across Rte 28 from McDonald's in Teaticket.

Go their and try out the rod you want Mike will set you up so you can try it out in the narrows located in back of his shop,plus he is full of intel on whats happening on the cape.mike will not steer you wrong...good luck on your trip....

Mike is the most decent B&T person I have ever met. I come from Canada twice a year and he humors me with my endless questions and always steers me right. Have a Tica Dolphin from Mike, works like a charm. My baby is an Emblem Pro 5500 from Mike sitting on a Lami 1322-2 from SOL.

Go see Mike! End of sentence.biggrin.gif

mad.gif I'm rescinding my recomendation for the Airwave. I thiought I was different, I thought people were full of baloney... I'm not, and they're not!

Second airwave snapped! I love the rod, and hope I can get it replaced... but... I'm still angry.

If you can, go with the Tica. Mike is awesome.