Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Fat Panther

I need a hug

Rate this topic

300 posts in this topic

Maybe it's just cause I'm so young and have never felt like this before...

The one girl you swear is the perfect girl for you is leading you on and then a friend tells you she never even wants to get back with you (we went out for 2 months before) and she likes another guy. I'm away for the next 3 weeks and she was planning on telling me this when I got back.

Man I feel like **** frown.gif

I just needed someone to vent to sorry if it sounds gay

View PostMaybe it's just cause I'm so young and have never felt like this before...

The one girl you swear is the perfect girl for you is leading you on and then a friend tells you she never even wants to get back with you (we went out for 2 months before) and she likes another guy. I'm away for the next 3 weeks and she was planning on telling me this when I got back.

Man I feel like **** frown.gif

I just needed someone to vent to sorry if it sounds gay

ah, they're all crazy. once you learn that, you'll be fine. treat 'em like **** and they like you better. as much as it hurts, just ignore her.

View Postah, they're all crazy. once you learn that, you'll be fine. treat 'em like **** and they like you better. as much as it hurts, just ignore her.

Couldnt have said it better myself. clapping.gif

You wont receive better advice than this.

View Postah, they're all crazy. once you learn that, you'll be fine. treat 'em like **** and they like you better. as much as it hurts, just ignore her.

clapping.gif

Goddd I don't even know what to do I just hate all this drama

There is no perfect girl. You said it best yourself that you "never felt like this before." You will again one day.

In the mean time:

Learn. cwm15.gif

Move on. shaky.gif

Like Mc said: They are ALL crazy. kooky.gif

Now go, be young and make us proud. icon14.gif

They all are split with the same crazy axe.

Act like she does not exist, they can't stand to be ignored.

Move on, just like catch and release, catch one, let her go, rebait and catch another. Repeat as necessary.

Time heals all wounds.

View PostI mean 16 but it's all good I understand its a joke

That's not a real difference really. A real difference is 16 and 47. cwm27.gif

We're tryin' to make you feel better. Don't be so technical. cwm13.gif

Firstly,if I recall correctly,you're 15/16 yrs old,right?I'm not trying to be patronizing here,just being factual.You said yourself,you've never felt this way before.I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you,but at that age,while you're new to this,they all feel that way.Believe me,you're going to get torn up again,and again.Think about this,How many people are alive,on this planet,right now?Now,what are the odds that you found "the girl"your perfect match,this early in life?

You've got a lot of time,bro.You will be fine.It will suck for awhile,but,guess what?You're going to meet a lot of chicks,and although it might seem like the end of the world now,it's only going to get better.

View PostFirstly,if I recall correctly,you're 15/16 yrs old,right?I'm not trying to be patronizing here,just being factual.You said yourself,you've never felt this way before.I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you,but at that age,while you're new to this,they all feel that way.Believe me,you're going to get torn up again,and again.Think about this,How many people are alive,on this planet,right now?Now,what are the odds that you found "the girl"your perfect match,this early in life?

You've got a lot of time,bro.You will be fine.It will suck for awhile,but,guess what?You're going to meet a lot of chicks,and although it might seem like the end of the world now,it's only going to get better.

Yeah thats what my mind says... not what my gut says