Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
taylorgilbert

Finally

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

i finally caught my first bass from shore and with a lure, all told this fish prolly cost close to a grand cwm31.gif. he may be small but since ive promised myself id C&R every bass it didnt much matter ( sorry bout the terrible quality the real camera died go figure )

good job their will be many more to follow start with a general log of date time an place lure conditions tide this will really help a lot down the road when the next season comesbeers.gif

caught close to a 35lber in the hudson from shore when i lived upstate this is first one from shore in the ocean. its funny with surf fishing ive had to slowly work my way through the ranks starting from only catching sea robins then fluke, blues and now finally a small bass there were no short cuts up through the ranks

View Post Now the more you catch you can dollar cost average down.

The more you catch, the more you spend, it only gets more expensive from here. Especially when you get hooked on pluggin and decide to start making your own to "save" money. cwm31.gif

Good job on the first one!

View PostThe more you catch, the more you spend, it only gets more expensive from here. Especially when you get hooked on pluggin and decide to start making your own to "save" money. cwm31.gif

Good job on the first one!

Yeah, but the more money you spend, the more careful you tend to become of dumb mistakes that end up costing you more $$

View PostYeah, but the more money you spend, the more careful you tend to become of dumb mistakes that end up costing you more $$

I'm sure that is the same way your buddy's Dad feels about his Boston Whaler bouncing off boulders.

Maybe you should heed your own advice given here.

Congratulations to the OP!!