Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quan808

WTB Shimano Baitrunner 8000D/12000D

7 posts in this topic

How about a thunnus 16000 in great condition, just back from Shimano Maintenance with a new line roller, drive shaft, etc. If you are interested I will post pics and come up with a price.

View PostHow about a thunnus 16000 in great condition, just back from Shimano Maintenance with a new line roller, drive shaft, etc. If you are interested I will post pics and come up with a price.

Thanks bud, but I have 4 B's, really looking for the D's now

View PostAnybody out there have too many reelsbiggrin.gif ?

I need 2 8000D's and 1 12000D.

Thanks!

Can one have to many reels ? I am addicted to them just keep on buying .biggrin.gif

View PostCan one have to many reels ? I am addicted to them just keep on buying .biggrin.gif

Fritz, the short answer is no! You can never have too much. I guess instead of purses and shoes, men need rods and reelshighfive.gif .

By the way, nice pick up on your beautiful Abu 7800drool.gif

I am very happy that I got that 7800 .(Cost me an arm and a leg) I have been looking for one, ever since I saw your 2 on another post . I think that was last year.

Now my reel tally is at about 600 and of that about 260 ABU's I just love reelsheart.gif

View PostI am very happy that I got that 7800 .(Cost me an arm and a leg) I have been looking for one, ever since I saw your 2 on another post . I think that was last year.

Now my reel tally is at about 600 and of that about 260 ABU's I just love reelsheart.gif

Fritz, you da man!

Closed, thanks guys!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0