Brrrrrrrrrrr

Rate this topic

Surf Hunter

View Postit was slightly chilly here today... only 95 with 33% humidity... man I miss the muggy summer daysbiggrin.gif

beatin.gifbeatin.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by BranfordJeffYou're a great addition to SOL and singlehandedly may save the class of 09 from being a failure

View PostHot here but I have been loving it. I painted 4 new posts tonight and my new vinyl railing will be installed this weekend on my front porch. icon14.gif

Heat helps my bones feel 20 again. I even golf better. I still remember how much last winter sucked.

I want to paint the living room, but with 70+% humidity...it won't dry til Sept..MAYBE even Oct. cwm31.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by BranfordJeffYou're a great addition to SOL and singlehandedly may save the class of 09 from being a failure

View PostIt has finally cooled down some..And we had another Tornado come through last night.These Tornados are making me nervous.One came through one month ago.

So be happy with your nice cool weather ..

I was driving through your area right about dusk that night, and from the cloud formations I saw, that doesn't surprise me at all.

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this is effin stoopid. 53F. this morning, might and I mean might make it too 64F. this afternoon. They are also saying a cold front is moving in on Wednesday and it is gonna drop to maybe a high of 60F. I need a wool blanket.

Be the chimp, not the frog.....

View PostOK, this is effin stoopid. 53F. this morning, might and I mean might make it too 64F. this afternoon. They are also saying a cold front is moving in on Wednesday and it is gonna drop to maybe a high of 60F. I need a wool blanket.

It was sweatshirt weather here last night, and we had to get the blanket out for the first time in a month.

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

it's 83 in my house.....no AC's.....but it's still cool....next 3 days are gonna be humid....no brrrrrrr...haha...

• 3 weeks later...