Brrrrrrrrrrr

Rate this topic

Surf Hunter

View PostWhere are h$%^ do you live??? It was 81mad.gif when I left for work at 0300 this morning here in NW Florida.biggrin.gif

Coastal California, Its warmer in Winter than in the summer. You can drive 30 minutes inland and its in the 90'sheadscratch.gif

View PostCan someone please turn the heat on? It has been 52F. at night and n the mornings here. i thought it was freaking summertime. I even had to turn on the heater last night cause the parrot was shivering.

Wow that bad? I cover my conure's cage with a towel at night, not sure if it will help you.

View PostWow that bad? I cover my conure's cage with a towel at night, not sure if it will help you.

won't help me but I am sure your conure appreciates it. wink.gif

what kind do you have? We have a maroon belly conure as well as our African gray.

Be the chimp, not the frog.....

View PostCoastal California, Its warmer in Winter than in the summer. You can drive 30 minutes inland and its in the 90'sheadscratch.gif

heck, I drive 10 miles south from work to home and the temps go up 15 degrees or more.

gotta love bay area micro-climates.

i sure miss CA summers.

it's just freaking hot here too. really hot for the mountains, too. 72 is the low... up in the 90s during the day. muggy. yucky. and no chance of fog rolling in to cool things off for a few days.beatin.gif

Ack. Foo.

I want to die from a good old fashioned case of living.

View Posti sure miss CA summers.

Me too....

It was perfect.

Now, it's 92 with 70 percent humidity..cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

Today was about 54% but tomorrow and Saturday...it's gonna heat up again!! AAHHHH

Quote:Originally Posted by BranfordJeffYou're a great addition to SOL and singlehandedly may save the class of 09 from being a failure