Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Threads about specific members

9 posts in this topic

Don't post them. You will immediately be removed from this forum if you do. This is a discussion forum to discuss BST questions, it is not a forum to call out a specific member or ask people to contact them for you or to explain how you feel they wronged you.

If you have a problem with a transaction, go to the thread, click the report post button and explain yourself. Someone will look into it immediately. Don't report ANYONE for not paying or not shipping until AT LEAST two complete weeks have passed. It's not our fault you get itchy 48 hours after someone says they shipped something.

If someone doesn't ship and you have contacted us and we have not heard back from that person - we will remove them from this forum. Your complaining about them in this forum will not do any good, they already cannot post here. You aren't saving anyone from the same fate, we have already done that by removing them. File a claim with PayPal or your credit card company or the place you got the money order - call their local police station and press charges for theft. Hell, make it your mission in life to follow them around the internet and warn everyone in the world about them - but posting it here will not help in any way because they can no longer post here anyway.

Thanks icon14.gif

TimS

Presently my wife and I are looking to purchase a home in the area of Half Moon Bay Ca. I joined this site to learn about fishing options in that locale, so I'm mainly here to learn, not to chat.

Presently my wife and I are looking to purchase a home in the area of Half Moon Bay Ca. I joined this site to learn about fishing options in that locale, so I'm mainly here to learn, not to chat.

:huh:

What does that have to do about threads about specific members?