Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Ocean Kayak Ultra 4.7

9 posts in this topic

I want one. drool.gif I guess it will be available in limited numbers in the US. They can keep the ice box. biggrin.gif

I like some of the changes made compared to my Trident 15. icon14.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"> <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"> <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Being that I fish 2 OK's, I almost couldn't click the link fast enough! I love it. Very well thought out features, and if it were 400 bucks less.... I'd consider it. But my next purchase will definately be a boat with pedal power. Being a sight fisherman in a kayak and having to paddle just does not work. Thank you Ocean Kayak for listening, it's just 10 years too late.

This of course is my opinion, and I know what they say about opinions.moon.gif