Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HugeDinghy

USDA situation- that black lady

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

what am I missing, she didnt seem to say anything bad, stupid maybe, but not bad....I havent read more then an article or two, but I fail to see the issue...headscratch.gif

View Postwhat am I missing, she didnt seem to say anything bad, stupid maybe, but not bad....I havent read more then an article or two, but I fail to see the issue...headscratch.gif

in a nutshell, she said she discriminates against farmers based on their skin color. you dont see any issue with a govt employee in charge of giving out $$ saying that?

View Postin a nutshell, she said she discriminates against farmers based on their skin color. you dont see any issue with a govt employee in charge of giving out $$ saying that?

Guess your reading comprehesion is limited to out-of-context quotes.

View Postwhat am I missing, she didnt seem to say anything bad, stupid maybe, but not bad....I havent read more then an article or two, but I fail to see the issue...headscratch.gif

maybe PeterO can help punch this up.

in a nutshell, she said she discriminates against farmers based on their skin color. you dont see any issue with a govt employee in charge of giving out $$ saying that?

obviously I do...but..can someone get the quotes, again I am missing something, I read it as she didnt like the guy but they became friends or something..I am admitting I dont know the whole story...but when I briefly read and article, and saw a video...I didnt take from it that she descriminated against the guy..obviously with more information I can make a better judgement..

View Postin a nutshell, she said she discriminates against farmers based on their skin color. you dont see any issue with a govt employee in charge of giving out $$ saying that?

Yes, indeed, let's just believe all the tripe fed to us by Andrew Breitbart...

Watch the entire speech, or better yet, read the transcript. Oh yeah, and don't forget whatever happened; it was 26 YEARS AGO.

Finally, why don't you watch the interview with the alleged "victim" of this racism? What is their opinion of Shirley Sherrod? ( the black lady has a name).

Ignorance is no excuse...mad.gif

ive seen the full video and "edited" video and heard about the backpedalling nonsense this morning. she said what she said. there is no "context" that makes it right. it doesnt matter that the guy she dealt with was happy how it all turned out.

View Posttoo hung over to find them yourself?? headscratch.gif

nope, my time is better spent in the RI thread..someone else can do the work.....and I'm not hungover wink.gif

What she said isn't the issue it's how when she said it the audience laughed and clapped at the fact she was discriminating against whitey...thats the NAACP...support and applaud reverse discrimination.

Yep- the true problem here is that enough people in this country actually believe what comes out of the mouths of dolts like Palin, Bachmann, Beck and Limbaugh...cwm13.gif