Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crowconor

good striper charter?

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

View PostDoes anyone know a good striper/blue charter to use? im looking for going for a 4hr trip, and i was wondering what a good price and charter to use is, thanks

Where are you located????

It would help if you could be more specific as to your location and where you plan on fishing?

Montauk has the Montauk Boatman association which has a set price for half day inshore, Full day inshore etc for guys who are members so it might be easier to get a consistant price. Up island you might have different pricing altogetherdepending if you are fishing North Shore, Captree, Freeport. I could not even to begin to give you any direction to what prices would be in Rhode Island, or down in Jersey land.

Captain Mike on the Emma Jack out of the Bass River on the Cape. I've done several trips with him for striped, blues, sea bass, fluke, etc. Always, always put you on fish!

A few others you might consider are Capt Jeff on Finaddiction Charters and Capt Terry Nugent on the Riptide Charters. If you google either they have their own websites and put people on fish with incredible success.

Good luck!

Ctown